Frequently asked questions
Should I purchase the immediate download study guide or the mailed copy?
Purchase the immediate download study guide if:
1. You can download and save a zip file of PDF’s.
2. You want all study material before you start studying.
3. Your exam is scheduled soon, so you need to start studying ASAP.
4. You prefer to study by scrolling through PDF’s.
5. You can print the PDF’s yourself. You are authorized to print the PDF’s if they are for your personal use.
Purchase the mailed hard copy if:
1. You can wait for the material to be mailed from South Carolina via US Postal Service priority mail, which may take 3 days to 2 weeks depending on your area and USPS activity.
2. You prefer to study a color hard copy and do not have access to a printer.
Where can I find information on the CEN, TCRN, CPEN, CFRN, and CTRN exams?
Where can I find information on the CCRN and PCCN exams?