Frequently asked questions
Should I purchase the immediate download study guide or the mailed copy?
Purchase the immediate download study guide if:
1. You can download and save a zip file of PDF’s.
2. You want
ALL study material before you start studying.
3. Your exam is scheduled soon, so you need to start studying ASAP.
4. You prefer to study by scrolling through PDF’s.
you are authorized to print the PDF’s if they are for your personal use.
6. Please do not use your work email address as firewalls may block the download.
7. If you cannot download, you are welcomed to upgrade to the hard copy for $5, payable to Pam-Bartley via Venmo.
Purchase the mailed hard copy if:
1. You can wait for the material to be mailed from South Carolina via US Postal Service mail, which may take 3 days to 2 weeks depending on your area, weather, and USPS activity.
2. You prefer to study a color hard copy and do not have access to a printer.
you still receive the pretest and key points via email, so you have some study material within 24 hours of purchase.
Where can I find information on the CEN, TCRN, CPEN, CFRN, and CTRN exams?
Where can I find information on the CCRN and PCCN exams?