Updated: Jan 12, 2020
1. Pam’s P.A.S.S. Model – Prepare; Access the content outline; Study the content from reputable sources; See It, Say It, Stay Focused!
2. Plan as if you are preparing for a marathon! You must train and find a strategy that works for you; study groups, flash cards, sample questions. Complete 150 questions, then analyze why you missed the questions. Is it a knowledge deficit, or test-taking deficit?
3. Don’t cram the night before, your brain will be exhausted on exam day.
4. Get a good night’s sleep and eat a healthy breakfast/lunch prior to exam, but limit fluid intake.
5. Arrive at center early with your two forms of ID. If you wear glasses, take an extra pair.